CHAMPIONS EVENTS LLC
LEGENDS FIELDS SPORTS COMPLEX. 99 Churchill Road. Oswego, NY. 13126
C O V I D – 1 9 T O U R N A M E N T P R O T O C O L S
UPDATED: JUNE 15, 2020
A Copy of the NYS Recreation & Parks Reopening Plan can be found here. A copy of our NY Forward Safety Plan can be found here.
Employee Screening: temperature check prior to work shift
Face Covered- Masks and gloves worn at all times
Hand washing / sanitized throughout shift
- Parking Lot: 300 vehicles. Apply safe distancing rules–10 Feet apart from active vehicles when parking.
- Are required to cover their face / wear a mask and practice 6 ft Social Distancing, until further notice.
- Allowed 2 per athlete (player+2) - 50% reduction per Forward-New York
- Vehicles stopped at Main Gate: COVID-19 Brochure distributed.
- After Parking, Guests MUST Check In at the Champions Tent - located near Spectator Entrance:
- Guest Temperatures taken to remain in Complex
- Safe Distancing and Complex COVID-19 Handout questions answered
- Hand sanitizing stations placed around the Complex
- Guests can bring their own chairs and tents. Please use Social distancing - 6 feet for tents. Tents not allowed against fence
- Bleachers removed until further notice. Spectators not allowed near dugouts.
RESTROOMS – ASSIGNED ATTENDANT: Face Covers Required
- Toilets, Urinals, sinks and additional facilities to be sanitized routinely. Hand Sanitizer Stations outside entrance doors.
- Men’s Restroom: 3 urinals – 2 enclosed toilets. (4 people allowed at one time).
- Women’s Restroom: 4 enclosed toilets. (3 people allowed at one-time).
CONCESSIONS & MERCHANDISE: Face Covers Required when Ordering & Pickup
Mobile Ordering App used for social distancing
- All orders wrapped to go
- Pick Up Lines distinguished with 6ft paint markings
- Dedicated food/drink/apparel pick up area for all orders to eliminate congestion
- Tables spaced 12 feet
FIELDS OF PLAY
Umpires: 1 or 2 based on age group. Social Distance at home plate meeting, no handshaking. Tip Cap at end of game.
- Players & Coaches: must check in at designated tent, temperature taken to allow play. Masks to be worn when walking.
- Guests / Spectators not allowed near dugouts. Please obey the Social Distancing Markers and Signs.
- Coaches: 3 Only. 2 allowed in dugout. Spaced a minimum 6 ft from foul line
- Hand sanitizer stations located NEAR each dugout and throughout the complex
- Players can not share equipment, Game balls and dugouts sanitized.
- Spectators must social distance at least 6 feet- 2 ARM LENGTHS (families exempt)