CHAMPIONS EVENTS LLC
LEGENDS FIELDS SPORTS COMPLEX. 99 Churchill Road. Oswego, NY. 13126
COVID-19 EVENT PROTOCOLS
CHAMPIONS NATIONALS WILL HAVE 2 UMPIRES PER GAME
1) Employee Screening: temperature check prior to work shift
2) Face Covered-Masks worn at all times
3) Hand washing / sanitized hourly
Guests are required to cover their face / wear a mask and practice Social Distancing, until further notice.
4) Reduction in Attendees observed from Central New York Task Force – Oswego County
5) Entry: Vehicles Check In: Main Gate Entrance:
- Driver Name, Team Name. COVID-19 Brochure distributed. (Keep Count not to exceed allowance)
- Screen passengers health / COVID-19 symptoms previous 14 days? (If yes: Refuse entry)
6) Parking Lot: 275 vehicles. Apply safe distancing rules – 18 Feet apart / Lot reduction will accommodate 150 vehicles
7) Guest Check In (White Tent) ALL guests requirement
- Guest Temperatures taken to remain in Complex
- Safe Distancing and Complex COVID-19 Handout questions answered
- Hand sanitizing stations placed around the Complex
RESTROOMS – ATTENDANTS ASSIGNED TO MEN'S / WOMEN'S
Toilets, Urinals, and sinks to be sanitized routinely with attendant on duty. Hand Sanitizer Stations outside entrance doors.
8) Men’s Restroom: 3 urinals – 2 enclosed toilets. (4 people allowed at one time) / Additional High Quality Port-o-Johns near by (Sanitized after use)
9) Women’s Restroom: 4 enclosed toilets. (3 people allowed at one time) / Additional High Quality Port-o-Johns near by (Sanitized after use)
CONCESSIONS & APPAREL
Mobile Ordering App used for social distancing
10) All orders wrapped to go
11)Pick Up Lines distinguished with 6ft cone marks
12) Dedicated food/drink/apparel pick up area for all orders to eliminate congestion
13) Tables spaced 12 feet
FIELDS OF PLAY
14) Umpires: 1 or 2 based on age group. Social Distance at home plate meeting, no handshaking.
15) Players: must check in at designated tent, temperature taken to allow play. Players: Social distance outside the sports diamonds.
16) Coaches: 2 Only. 1 in dugout. Spaced a minimum 6 ft from foul line
17) Hand sanitizer stations located NEAR each dugout and throughout the complex near playing fields
18) Game balls and dugouts sanitized.
19) Spectators must social distance at least 6 feet- 2 ARM LENGTHS (families exempt)